The Best Books and most want of the year

Mar 7, 2010

1000 Random Drawings

Introducing 1000 drawings of randomness. Whatever I felt compelled to draw, I drew. Some from a drawing cartoon animals book. Others were of a cartoon series I have been fond of. Began on 5/11/09, and finished 7/5/09, it has taken almost 2 months. In reality, there were 3 weeks that went by where I hardly drew, due to a major project. In short, it takes a lot of drawings to make just a little progress, so I keep trying. I could not find a good song on my own to go with this randomness, so I went with audioswap for the first time ever. Hope you all get something out of this. I absolutely love drawing Bolt more, but realize I need to venture out and draw a variety of things. In all, this gave me practice, and I still enjoyed the process.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qia92O2XyA&hl=en

No comments: