The Best Books and most want of the year

Jul 29, 2010

ABANDON HOPE

copyright 2010 Lisa B. Falour, BS, MBA all rights reserved LISA, INC. (EURL) cutecatfaith.com Legal Representative in France: Mâitre Carounanidy, 35, rue de La Légion d'Honneur 93200 Saint-Denis FRANCE There is a part one to this video. It was a little too long for YouTube, so I am going to put it on Dailymotion. It is titled, STAND UP FOR YOURSELF and if you search on Dailymotion using "LisaFalour," the name all together with no space, you will find my other videos and slideshows, most with original music which I have permission to use, and many of which are not on YouTube at all. I have three movies in pre-production and offer a variety of services, publications, and projects for you to ponder. I hope they at least entertain you, but the objective for much of my work is altruistic in nature. GERM Bookstore in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA sells BIKINI GIRL, my zine, which is in print format and is also available as a videotape (NTSC VHS format, about two hours long) or as a DVD. Contact GERMBookstore@aol.com and ask for Dave. I am easy to reach, also, via the cutecatfaith.com website or at slobomotion@gmail.com. If you like FULL FORCE FRANK, I plan to do books, a movie, a documentary and a charity in connection with him. Funds will be reserved for him if he wants them, so that he may remain in reclusion, which is what I think he desires. No less important a philosopher than Le Marquis de Sade is FULL FORCE FRANK, and he taught me the greatest love of all. I do ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVjXTxsoKLs&hl=en

No comments: